Saturday, December 1, 2012

6 Weeks...in NOLA!

We made it to our honeymoon and I am so excited! This comes after we've been married for 6 months, but it's no less special.

Thursday morning, I had more spotting with cramping. Because this is the second time, my OB wanted me in for an ultrasound after getting another beta. In retrospect, I was measuring 2 days behind which is probably why my betas were a little low. So in I went for an ultrasound, measuring at 5w5d (when I thought I was 6w)....AND WE SAW A HEARTBEAT!!!! I can't believe it. How lucky am I? I got 2 beautiful little pictures to take home, and baby is currently .24cm small :)

We leave for our cruise this morning and will be back in a week; then we have another 2 nights in NOLA! I am so excited and feel like I can relax and enjoy knowing that we have a teeny tiny little heartbeat in there! This pushes my EDD back to July 27, which is just fine with me, and I'm 6 weeks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment